We’re at home in Regent Park.
Beyond the endless area amenities and physical infrastructure, the revitalization in Regent Park has been a catalyst for social and economic change. With hundreds of jobs created for local residents, new commercial spaces, community facilities and green space, Regent Park has undergone a remarkable transition that has brought new vitality to Toronto’s downtown east.
Daniels has been a part of the revitalization since the earliest days, working closely with the community and key stakeholders to help realize this truly world-changing vision. Our passion for the project started with OneCole Condominiums – the first residential condominium in the neighbourhood – and has carried on with such landmark buildings as One Park Place, Paintbox and, most recently, Artworks Tower. Nothing signifies our strong connection to Regent Park better than the Daniels Spectrum, a cultural hub that is home to many outstanding arts-based and community-focused organizations.
Field House EcoUrban Towns are the latest extension of Daniels’ long-standing commitment to creating vibrant and innovative spaces in Regent Park.
Regent Park Revitalization
- ONECOLE CONDOMINIUMS
- NATIONAL BRAND RETAILER
FRESHCO · TIM HORTONS · RBC
- ONEPARK WEST BOUTIQUE CONDOMINIUMS & TOWNHOMES
- TD CENTRE OF LEARNING
- TORONTO BIRTH CENTRE
- DUNDAS EAST DENTAL
- THE BARTHOLOMEW CONDOMINIUMS & TOWNHOMES
- THE SUTTON COLLECTION
- REGENT PARK 6-ACRE PARK
- PAM McCONNELL AQUATIC CENTRE
- PAINTBOX BISTRO
- PAINTBOX CONDOMINIUMS
- DANIELS SPECTRUM
- THE URBAN MEWS ON REGENT PARK BOULEVARD
- REGENT PARK COMMUNITY CENTRE
- NATIONAL BRAND RETAILERS SHOPPERS DRUG MART · SUBWAY · WENDY’S · TIM HORTONS · ENTERPRISE CARSHARE · 611 THE SHOPS · ROGERS
- SUMAC CREEK HEALTH CENTRE
- ONE PARK PLACE CONDOMINIUMS NORTH & SOUTH
- GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE FASHION EXCHANGE
- THE SUMACH BY CHARTWELL
- REGENT PARK ATHLETIC GROUNDS
- THE WYATT CONDOMINIUMSWINE RACK · LE BEAU · F45 · SCOTIABANK
- DUEAST CONDOMINIUMS
- ARTWORKS TOWER
- ARTSY BOUTIQUE CONDOMINIUMS
- FIELD HOUSE ECOURBAN TOWNS
- EVOLV RENTALS
- DIXON HALL YOUTH CENTRE
500 Dundas St., East
Monday to Thursday and Weekends:
By Appointment Only
- According to Toronto Atmospheric Fund
- Unlike most townhomes, Field House uses all electric building systems and no natural gas is burned on-site for space or water heating. In 2018 and 2019, 94% of the power from Ontario’s electric grid came from non-fossil fuel sources, such as hydroelectric, nuclear, wind and solar (per the IESO). At Field House, a portion of the electricity used by the homes is provided by the on-site solar panels, further reducing the amount of power drawn from Ontario’s grid.
- Based on energy modeling analysis performed by WSP. Actual energy usage and costs will vary according to annual temperature variations, as well as occupant use. These values are estimates to demonstrate the relative performance improvements seen by Field House towns as compared to standard townhomes and Daniels does not warrant or guarantee these numbers as exact values.