Daniels HR Corporation is committed to protecting your right to privacy. We want you to feel assured that the personal information we collect, and that you consent to share, will be treated with care.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information means any information about an identifiable individual. This includes information such as:
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, birth date, and e-mail address;
- Demographic information, such as household information, age group, and purchase plans; and
- Transaction-related information.
Collecting Your Personal Information
You may choose to voluntarily give us personal information through registration forms, questionnaires and transaction documents, both online and offline.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your requests for information,
- Communicate with you,
- Inform you about product offers, and/or special offers,
- Conduct, process and complete transactions with our customers, and
- Provide individuals with products or services that are requested or that are part of our ongoing service with customers.
The collection of such information enables us to develop and customize our products and services to better meet the needs and preferences of customers.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not sell or transfer any personal information outside our domain other than where specific reference is made and approval obtained from you when you provide such information, or where passing that information to third parties is necessary to provide you with the information or service requested. For instance, personal information may be provided to real estate corporations, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies, and to any other third parties in order to complete transactions, to process data and to service customers. These third parties and their respective employees will only be provided with the personal information necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and they are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
Maintaining and Safeguarding Your Personal Information
We have taken appropriate steps to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information. We strive to ensure that security measures protect against loss, theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, use or modification of your personal information.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information until it is no longer required for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement or any other statutory requirements. The information will be destroyed when no longer required.
The Right to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to ask whether we hold any personal information about you and to see that information in accordance with the Act.
How to Request an Update or Correction
If you believe any of the information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to change it. If you show that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, we will make the necessary changes. If you feel we have not dealt with your request to your satisfaction, you can follow the complaint resolution procedures described in the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act.
How to Register Complaints
You may register a privacy-related complaint by contacting our Privacy Officer. We will explain our complaint procedure to you and investigate all complaints. If a complaint is justified, we will take all appropriate steps to correct the situation, including changing our policies and procedures, if necessary.
Daniels Compliance Officer
Effective Date of Statement
This Statement has been adopted by The Daniels Corporation, legal entity Daniels HR Corporation., as of January 13, 2020.
500 Dundas St., East
Monday to Thursday and Weekends:
By Appointment Only
- According to Toronto Atmospheric Fund
- Unlike most townhomes, Field House uses all electric building systems and no natural gas is burned on-site for space or water heating. In 2018 and 2019, 94% of the power from Ontario’s electric grid came from non-fossil fuel sources, such as hydroelectric, nuclear, wind and solar (per the IESO). At Field House, a portion of the electricity used by the homes is provided by the on-site solar panels, further reducing the amount of power drawn from Ontario’s grid.
- Based on energy modeling analysis performed by WSP. Actual energy usage and costs will vary according to annual temperature variations, as well as occupant use. These values are estimates to demonstrate the relative performance improvements seen by Field House towns as compared to standard townhomes and Daniels does not warrant or guarantee these numbers as exact values.